document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, June 24, 2017

MAY IS DONE--

My final project for May is finally finished--
the wool block--
I did do a small change--
I have an old crock in my wagon instead of a watering can--
what can I say--I gotta be different????

And here is the all the blocks so far--
Junes wool block goes next to the wagon one--
and it is prepped--soooo--
the good faires  said they would start stitching on it real soon--
like after they finish up the book they are reading right now!!!

And I have gotten alot more done on this project--
Got all 5 sets of double rows sewn together--
then laid them out on the bed--
but decided I really needed to add more row along one side--
had a couple block already made and so made a couple more and
now I am in the process of sewing them to each set of double rows--

Hope everyone has a 'wild and wooly' week end planned!!
Enjoy the moments, di



5 comments:

sunny said...

Di, your woolly blocks are looking great! I haven't worked with wool for awhile, but I have a project kitted up. I should get it out and start working!!

Alice said...

Your blocks are so cute. Just thinking about wool makes me even hotter though. Is it January yet????
L,a-

Karen said...

I love your wool projects. I haven't had time to play with wool for a while and have many patterns waiting.

Raewyn said...

Hope your fairies got a chance to do a little sewing on June's block, Di - they are all lovley, May's block is so cute. Nice to see your quilt growing :-)

Cheryll said...

The wool project will be so cute when done. Love it! xox