document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, July 20, 2017

A BIT HERE AND THERE--

This week--
unfortunately  has been another hard emotional week--
living in a Senior apt complex--
SO--
I have sorta keep my nose in  books so I don't keep 'thinking' --
about all the hurt--
But I did get the next wool block prepped--
can't believe that we are doing 'fall' blocks now!!
but I did find a neat piece of background for this fall row--
it has dashes on it --but reminds me of falling leaves!!!!

and I did get the blue log cabin block done--
to go with the cat block--

I hope to get more motivated tomorrow and get some actual sewing done--
time will tell--
Oh and I did do some hand quilting this week on a quilt--

well--sounds like another big thunderstorm is coming so best go for now--

          ENJOY THE MOMENTS-DI

6 comments:

Alice said...

I want that kitten!! Wish the cool weather would come along with the fall blocks. That is going to be really cute! Glad you got caught up on your blue blocks--they look great!
Sorry people are so hurtful.
L,A-

sunny said...

Sorry you're having a rough week. I'll fight Alice for that kitten!! I'm in love.

Julierose said...

Love that log cabin to go with kitty block..nice blues...Feel better hugs, Julierose

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I would imagine living in a senior apt. center could be quite emotional times. I'm sorry it's been a rough week.

Your blue log cabin block looks nice with your blue kitty.

I've always loved wool applique. The hand work and the feel of the wool is so relaxing. I think once I get my craft supplies wheedled down a bit I might start collecting wool.

Kate said...

Sorry it was a bad week last week. Hopefully this week will be much better. Happy stitching.

andsewon said...

Sorry for such a sad week. hope this week has begun better! you always get so much done! Lovely projects! hugs!