document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, September 25, 2017

SEWING RIGHT ALONG--

I have been busy working on two different projects--
both have to do with the month of "October"--
and that is only 5 days away--
not sure I will get them finished by then--
but--
first here is the  door hanging that I have been working on for awhile--
and have not showed you any photos of ==I believe--
I have the backing and batting all ready for this one--
I found the pattern for this one in --
Quiltmaker Sept/Oct issue 2017--

and this is the mystery one that I had all the fun of trying to find the right fabrics for--
got  this center part done the other day--
it is hard to make out the details on the orange fabric--
I tried to get closer for you to see--but???
it has cute Halloween designs in black lines on the orange--

This is how it looks now--
This mystery was from the Fort Worth fabric site--
you can stop over there to see theirs--
mine is a bit larger I think--
and brighter--
the orange strips on the outside border is from the same piece of fabric as the center star--
I like it being nice and bright--
I also have the backing and batting ready for this one--
mine has finished out at about 38"x 38"--

and I do have my 'orange' cat ready for applique--
will try to work on that when I get off here--
unless my book gets too loud calling my name!!!

       ENJOY THE MOMENTS, DI


6 comments:

Maria said...

Great Halloween projects Di..
Perfect door hanger and the Mystery is lovely.
I can see the details on the orange, witches pumpkins and candy...

Alice said...

My Halloween ideas are still sitting in a pile. Yours are both super cute!! Glad things are getting back to normal for you.
L,A-

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The door hanging is so cute! I love fun Halloween stuff and I like your orange cat too! Those aren't my favorite colors until Fall...then I love them! Hugs!

Kate said...

Very cute projects! You'll be all set when the spooky season gets here.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I like your new door hanger. Halloween is so fun to decorate for.

Your Fort Worth mystery wall hanging is beautiful. I love all the orange and black. Your final border fabric is perfect. I never did manage to make even one block lol. I just never found the "right" fabric.

Chookyblue...... said...

Love the saying at the end.......