document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, October 5, 2017

GHOST FAIRIES AND PINK!!

So lets talk about 'Pink" first--
I have actually gotten all my pink projects done--
already for this month--
You seen the cat block--
started--
well--now here in all her glory is the-- Pink Cat--
oh--and she wants me to point out--
that she has 'bunnies' on her fur!!!
and aren't her polka dot toes cute????
and her is the log cabin block that goes with her--
Lots of pinks!!!

Then while on a 'roll'--
I worked on the designing the pink bird--
and at photo time yesterday--
here she is--
Oh dear--
something is not right--
her lower tummy is --
well--just not right--
so this morning--
she went back to the sewing room--
and now lookie
Much better--
designing can be 'challenging to say the least!!"
and here is the strip block to go with the bird block--
lots more pink--
now I had to get the pink stuff done--
cause it was 'clashing' with the orange stuff--
and talking about orange stuff--
I must be really 'sick'-- cause look what I brought home yesterday--
a cute bright orange bowl--
I never would of believed that Di would bring an orange bowl into her space--
hummm--wonder if we should call the doctor???

While on the subject of orange--
here is her lastest baby sweater
more orange!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&
and now on to the Ghost fairies--
remember I gave them the assignment to baste the Halloween mystery quilt????
well--
they did sorta show up--
and laid it out for me--
while I got the binding made for it--
But then they said they were 'outta' here--
they had to go home and go to bed--
as they needed their energy for being out and about this evening--
scaring people--
oh my!!!
So I did finish it for them and got it based and even got some hand quilting done it today!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

We were without water for about 5 hours yesterday--late afternoon and evening--
I am sooo glad that I buy bottle water--
today we have been under a 'boil water' advisory--
and late this afternoon--
I noticed that we have very low water pressure--
soooo--????????
and our road has been closed all day cause of a wash out--
right near where the water main broke--
so like I said--Irma is still around--!!!!! 
( and again another rainy day and no sunshine--boooo!!!)

      ENJOY THE MOMENTS, DI


6 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Pink cat is a beauty!
Hugs

Maria said...

Loving all your PINK stuff.....
Nice orange bowl and what sweet jumper..
Wont be long and you'll finish the Halloween quilt ...

Kate said...

I really like you pink kitty. I wasn't sure how that fabric was going to work, but it's really cute. Hope the water woes are no more and things are back to normal.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

I love all your pink stuff!!! Sweet sweater... xx

sunny said...

Love your pink cat, and the bird is adorable!! Great work on pinks. I of course, haven't started pink yet. Hope your weather and your water situation get straightened out soon!

Karen said...

What an interesting fabric for the pink cat!