document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, November 17, 2017

THE CATS ARE DONE--

The other day I kept hearing cat meow's everytime
I went near the sewing area--
and then it got louder and louder--
so finally I gave in and went to see what the problem was--
and it was the Cat quilt blocks--
asking me to finish them up--
I have been making a cat block and a log cabin block each month
 this year with the 'color' of the month series--
and we just had 2 colors to go--
browns and blacks--
soooo--
here is one kitty--
I had this fabric picked out a long time ago for this one--
and this cat sits next to this one on a panel-
and for the dark one--
I found a black fabric with a nice brown ivy on it--
The colors of this one is really pretty--
it just did not photograph that way--darn!!!!!
and here is the log cabin blocks to go with these 2--
again for whatever reason--
these are much prettier than they show here--!!!!
and here is all 12 of my kitties--
But for now these are getting put away--
as there is Christmas stuff to sew--
I have 2 small quilts all ready with backing, batting and the tops laid out--
just waiting for the basting fairies to show up--
cause someone talked  me into going shopping today instead of doing that 'chore'!!!

          ENJOY THE MOMENTS, DI
JUST '5' MORE DAYS--BEFORE IT IS STUFFING DAY---
SO WE WILL LET THIS 'TURKEY' HAVE HIS FUN!!!

8 comments:

Alice said...

Well!!! I really love how the pink one looks like real markings on a kitty!! I need that cat.
Have fun with Christmas! Once I finish with Thanksgiving, I am going to start sewing. Really I am!!!
L,A-

Maria said...

I love ❤️ ALL your cats 🐱 looks fabulous together..
Log cabins look good too!
What did you buy??????
Are the flimsys basted ?

Julierose said...

Your chubby little kitties are adorable..I think those log cabins will make nice homes for them, too hugs, Julierose

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Oh I love all your kitties!The look awesome all together in rows! xx

Karen said...

The cat with the tape measure fabric is an unusual choice but it works well.

Kate said...

Very cute kitties! That will be a fun quilt to see come together. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Raewyn said...

So glad you answered the call of the kitty Di... your cat blocks are really cute and the last one is fun with the fabric you've used. Happy basting :-)

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I love the kitty made from the ruler fabric. All the kitties lined up are adorable. I wasn't sure about the kitties but seeing them all together I've decided I might need some more kitties in my life lol.