document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, January 11, 2018

PLAN B

 though I hadn't really decided on what I was going to do
for Plan A--
I got up thinking it would be a great sewing machine day-
and I  had a couple projects floating around in my head for it--
when while eating breakfast -- I realized--
I did not feel well at all--
soooo--
on to Plan B--
I finished this applique piece --
and I do like the new color choices I remade, yesterday
for part of this one--(this is a mystery quilt bom over on Kathleen Tracy's site.)


Then I worked more on my counted cross stitch--
and got a bit more done on it and that felt good--

Later with a cup tea,
I got some more hand quilting done on the snowmen quilt top--


So it was a quite day--
I did go outside for a bit late afternoon --
and am now worse--as I think it is something in the air
that is affecting me today--but--darn--

the sun was shinning and I really needed a bit of the 'rays'!!!



6 comments:

The Civil War Quilter said...

You got a lot one while feeling poorly. Hope you feel better.

The Civil War Quilter said...

A lot DONE, I meant.

Karen said...

You got a lot done for not feeling great. Are you coming down with the flu?

Kate said...

Hope you are feeling much better today. You did get a lot done even though you weren't 100%.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well... hopefully a good night's sleep and you will be yourself again! Still managed to get a lot done... xx

Cheryll said...

Hope all is well in your world today...
Great work on a few projects too...xox