document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, February 18, 2018

ANOTHER WEEK UNDER OUR

belts--time sure does fly when one is --
working on all her hobbies!!
***** Days I stitched this week--7
*****Days I stitched this month--17
***** total hours I stitched this week--4 1/2 hrs
*****total days this year--48

so I am right on track--
at least soo far!!!

Now I am off to a NASCAR party on my DD's street--
this should be interesting!!!

I am watching Danica today as it is her last Nascar race!!!
She will be in a bright green No 7 car--

                      Enjoy, di

4 comments:

sunny said...

Hope you enjoyed your race party! I sewed like cray for 4 days at retreat, and now I'm ready for a nap.

Alice said...

Hope the party went well. The race on the other hand was not to Danica's or Kyle's liking. Who are you going to be cheering on next weekend??
L,A-

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Hope you enjoyed the party - you and Alice do have a lot in common :) xx

Kate said...

A great week of stitching! How was the NASCAR race party?