document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

SO DID I SEW TODAY?

 I know I got up early and did laundry--
but then what--to do???
why we sew
 of course--
and I was able by late afternoon to get another
row by row finished--
the Fall one--
one block--
two blocks--
three blocks--
all put together into one long row--
equals--
a finished row--

and yes I have started the hand quilting on the last row--
the winter row!!!
I also did a bit more sewing today with the color purple--
but I will keep that for you on Saturday!!!
Needed to get the purple off the table so I could bring the civil war prints back out
to play!!

       ENJOY THE MOMENTS, DI

4 comments:

Karen said...

You were one busy bee.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Love that row! xx

Linda in Calif. said...

oh- I love that last row. Pumpkins, cats and Halloween. Good job Di.

Kate said...

Very fun! The green eyed cat is very cute. Congrats on getting another row done. If you find any medication as described in your meme you'll share right?