document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, March 18, 2018

I JUMPED INTO THE GREEN--

fabric bins and did get some green blocks made this week--
first I got the larger one made of the 10 1/2" square--very easy to do this month!!
and--
a couple different sets of 9 patches--
one set is 4 1/2" squares and and some are 3 1/2" squares--
so some sewing did happen this week--

But most of my time went on this challenge--
and my hand quilting project--
****** Days stitched this week-7 days
******Days stitched this month-17 days
****Total hours stitched this week--8 hrs (most hours in a week so far!!)
I am still working on the felt rabbit quilt--


Hope everyone made their goals for the past week--
and wish everyone great success on their goals for this coming week--

                Enjoy, di

7 comments:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I love the green blocks. The scrappy 9 patches (3.5") are my favorite. 8 hours stitching is wonderful! I think I'm going to do a little hand quilting this afternoon myself. I find that I really enjoy sitting down and working the needle on Sunday afternoons.

Joyce Carter said...

I love your green blocks Di. Green just happens to be my favorite color.
I was able to do a little sewing this week. It was WONDERFUL!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice use of your GREEN fabric scraps!!

sunny said...

Good job on the green! I made a little quilt, but haven't posted it yet. Must. Do. Tomorrow.

Maria said...

Good on ya getting your green blocks done and also the hand quilting....
I'm pleased I also achieved my March goals...

Kate said...

Love your bright green blocks. All those HSTs in the Squared Away blocks take some time to stitch, so you've done well at finishing off that block. I'm still behind on emails, but thank you for the St. Pats card, it was really cute. Happy stitching this week.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

I am going to dive into Alice's green scraps I think :) See if I can get caught up! xx