document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, December 27, 2018

IS CHRISTMAS OVER???

Guess the actual holiday of Christmas day is over-
but--
some of the Christmas spirit and love will continue
though out this next year for me--
with some lovely gifts I received this year--
Thank you to Alice, Sunny, Anne and Melinda--
( I do wonder though if a couple of them aren't trying to sweeten me up--
with all this lovely chocolate!!!!)
I love all these gifts and will treasure each one--
(will even treasure each mouth full of chocolate--yummm)

And I finally took photos of the tree and villages in the Community room here--
and one of the tenants here placed all her village collection under the tree--


all of these have lights in them--real pretty!!

So is everyone working on setting their quilting goals for 2019????
What about other goals????

What about your 'word' for 2019???


Hey--guess what--???
the sun's shinning here today--time to celebrate!!

ENJOY, DI

8 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Merry Christmas and happy new year

Linda in Calif. said...

Wasn't that sweet of her to set up her village under the tree? It's so enjoyable. I was wondering if people would still be doing the word up. Life does work better with goals! So I better get busy with those. I'll be back later to see yours.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I was just thinking about choosing a word! I need some suggestions! heehee! Love that you're having a sunny day! Hugs!

sunny said...

Oh no! I forgot to send chocolate! But it looks like you made out okay. Love the village that you were all able to share. I need to start working on my QUilts to make/finish in 2019. I did fairy well in '18, and fit in several charity quilts along the way. I love making lists, so this is one of my favorite times of the year! Happy New Year!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Di! Love the christmas village! xx

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

LA Paylor said...

I came over to see your cross stitch... congrats on finishing all 5! That is quite an accomplishment Diane.

Kate said...

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and are getting ready for a very Happy New Year.