document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

WEDNESDAY'S NEWS

Oh my-- think it has been nearly week again--
since I posted--
I must have a talk with 'Di' --she really needs
to post more often!!!

Last Thursday--
Inchy--
is for my friend, Melinda--
she is the 'glue' that holds this place together--
as I have said she is part time house keeper here and she takes her job seriously--
and does an great job keeping the building clean--
and she is part time in the office--(she pretty much does all the paper work here!!)
She was working here before I moved to Florida--
so we had a nice long chat this afternoon about the past employee's and how
things were done and handled then and now--!!!

In the afternoon there was the scary news about Dale Ernharht's plane crash--
and how wonderful it was that he, his wife, daughter, dog and 2 pilots did mange to get
off the plane before it became a fire ball!!

Friday--
Inchy--
it was a not feelin myself kinda day--
So I was really ready for my hot mug of green tea--
my little bunny cookies and my magazines at 3pm--
Anne has been bringing me back issues of Country Women magazine each week--
some of the issues are way back to 1990's and up--fun reads--

And I took this photo sitting at the table during breakfast--
I have my screen pushed up-as I take alot of photos through that lower window
of the birds and flowers--
and a spider or two has made some interesting webs there--and the night before we had
some heavy rain storms--so there was some rain drops on the webs!!!

Saturday--
Inchy--
Ticket--oh dear--
wonder what this ticket was for--
was Di speeding again--or??
can anyone guess?????

I had also gotten a bright raspberry pink t-shirt at walmart this past week on sale for only $3--
and I did think ahead for once and decided I had better test it for color run--
and boy am I glad I did--the water was as red as the t-shirt--so what to do???
I bought some salt this week and will soak it in that--salt is suppose to stop it from running--!!!

Sunday--
Inchy-
I do love the word Hope--
and I also started a new devotional--

and by the end of Sunday--
I had finished another basket block--
and now have started the stitching on #14--out of 20--I am getting there!!!!

Monday--
Inchy-
I love giving gifts-( and yes I love to get them too!!!)
I was in a thrift store on Sunday--
and had bought this for myself--
a pretty pink flamingo folding bag--
it folds up and tucks back into a pocket--

so I came home and decided this product would make great gifts to have on hand--
so went back and bought 6  more--
They don't have many left--
but 2 have found new homes already-so may see about getting a couple more!!!!

Tuesday--
Inchy--
Oh my goodness --this week and actually last week too--
have been really bad with actual pollen allergies --
both Anne and I are suffering--
It is probably due to this plant--
Golden Rod !!!!
It sure makes your 'eyes' and head feel anything but golden!!!

Well--that about catches me up for now--
I am still working on September's Word Play cross stitch--am about half way done--
am behind on that as to where I would like to be on it--but that is 'life'!!!

KEEP LOVING THOSE WHO ARE HARD TO LOVE-- 
SOMEDAY IT WILL HAVE IT'S REWARDS--
LUV, DI
lake view from my window--
for Peggy--



7 comments:

Deb A said...

I'm guessing a movie ticket? Hope the allergy issues are better this week.

Karen said...

Pretty basket embroidery.

Sandy said...

That basket embroidery is so so pretty.

Carol said...

Sorry about the allergies, Di. I'm glad you make so many pretty things all day every day! As for the ticket, I agree with Deb A...a movie ticket?

Debby Ray said...

Love the sweet quilt basket embroidery! Quilts are one of my very favorite things! Blessings!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

A plane ticket??? Are you coming to visit me? :) We have the yellow wattle tree blooming here and the moment, and while it is pretty, it does make some of us sneeze :) xx

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

A ticket....hmmmm....makes us wonder! Love that cute flamingo bag and your inchies! Happy weekend! Are you packing? Give us a hint!!!