Sunday, June 24, 2012

I AM SOOO EXCITED---

as I finally finally got to seeee  these down at the lake---
Some cute delightful baby ducks--
was beginning to think there was not going to be any this year--
But this momma had 4 babies with her--
I love baby ducks--they are so much fun to watch!!!
And I seen these ducks out a ways on the inlet--
thought they were adult ducks--
though I had not ever seen so many in a group like this before--
but I do believe this another family of 'teenage' ducks sticking to gether!!!!!
they were fast swimmer's toooo!!!'
they must of gotten blue ribbons from Mommy duck!!!!

 
Today I went to the Quilt shop for a showing of some of the new patterns that she picked up at Quilt market a couple weeks ago--
this little pattern said--buy me you need to make some of me for gifts!!!!
so who am I to argue with a doll --but then--you know how it goes--
pattern means fabric--and yes I have a ton of fabric--but--you must have the right fabric to make up the new pattern--so that means--you just 'have' to buy a little more--in case when you do get home--
the right ones are not there!!!!!!!!

Am busy working on the border design on the blue variegated shawl I am knitting--
over about half done--sooooo!!!!!
and another quilt is on the finishing table--sooooo!!!!!!

be good and stitch today--
Hugs, Di and her sweetie--Miss Gracie

2 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Cute ducks! Now that doll just knew which shop to visit :-)
look forward to seeing how it turns out.
Hugs.

Merilyn said...

Very sweet little ducks!!! Your new project and fabrics look like fun!!!

Blog Archive

Some of my clip art comes from here:

  • http:/webweaversfreeclipart
  • http://jsmagic.net