document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I AM SOOO EXCITED---

as I finally finally got to seeee  these down at the lake---
Some cute delightful baby ducks--
was beginning to think there was not going to be any this year--
But this momma had 4 babies with her--
I love baby ducks--they are so much fun to watch!!!
And I seen these ducks out a ways on the inlet--
thought they were adult ducks--
though I had not ever seen so many in a group like this before--
but I do believe this another family of 'teenage' ducks sticking to gether!!!!!
they were fast swimmer's toooo!!!'
they must of gotten blue ribbons from Mommy duck!!!!

 
Today I went to the Quilt shop for a showing of some of the new patterns that she picked up at Quilt market a couple weeks ago--
this little pattern said--buy me you need to make some of me for gifts!!!!
so who am I to argue with a doll --but then--you know how it goes--
pattern means fabric--and yes I have a ton of fabric--but--you must have the right fabric to make up the new pattern--so that means--you just 'have' to buy a little more--in case when you do get home--
the right ones are not there!!!!!!!!

Am busy working on the border design on the blue variegated shawl I am knitting--
over about half done--sooooo!!!!!
and another quilt is on the finishing table--sooooo!!!!!!

be good and stitch today--
Hugs, Di and her sweetie--Miss Gracie

2 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Cute ducks! Now that doll just knew which shop to visit :-)
look forward to seeing how it turns out.
Hugs.

Merilyn said...

Very sweet little ducks!!! Your new project and fabrics look like fun!!!