document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, August 18, 2014

WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT???

I picked up the quilt that I am hand quilting this morning-
to work on it a bit before starting the housework--
and made a 'dashily' discovery--
Can you find it??

I thought this was a panel and used it as such--
but if you know your ABC's--and read them--
you will discover that this panel is off a row--
the 'D' is at the end of row two--next to the letter 'H'--
and not on the first row--
the last row of this panel is off by one 'box' for the whole row--
and this was my house quilt--
I have already done some hand quilting on the panel with the lettters--
but have no 'heart' left to finish this one--
looks like Anne will get to finish this one for her hospice collection, to donate--

Why would a designer  do this????

hugs, di and miss gracie

3 comments:

Raewyn said...

That is wierd - what a shame! (I hope you think you can find another project to work on instead...hehe...)

sunny said...

How very strange! Just finish it quickly and donate. Someone will appreciate a warm cuddly quilt.

Alice said...

OK very weird. I still love your houses though!
L,A-