document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, August 17, 2014

A BIT OF FUN--

It has been a rather rough week this past week--
between the tooth removal and discomfort from that--
and the news of the death of a young racer and
then the death of Robin Williams--
I have been in a tailspin all week--
but two good things happened this past week to help me though all that--
one is my younger brother and sister in law was up from Florida for a short visit--
seen them on Wed and Thurs and it was nice to catch up--
though it did not help the pain I was in to talk so much!!!!

Then on Saturday, Anne called and we went to our local quilt show--
and I will be darned if I didn't forget my camera--
me--with out a camera--
but I did enjoy the quilts especially the ones that where hand quilted-
and I was surprised to find several!!
There was about 6 vendors there and these items followed me home--
some new 30's prints for that stash--
now I want to start another 30's quilt!!!
and --

3 more pieces of wool for that stash!!

I have made progress on all three of the projects I showed you--
though it has been slower that I wanted--but????



How are you all doing???
hugs, di and miss gracie

3 comments:

Raewyn said...

The visit and the show sound like great therapy, Di! Hope your mouth/teeth are settling down a little now.

sunny said...

Wow -you did have a busy week. I can't believe you left the house without your camera. But this way, you could just enjoy the quilts. I hope you're feeling better by now, and that there are fewer emotional happenings this coming week.

Noela said...

The dentist is not my favorite place to go, hope you are feeling better by now.The quilt show would have been a nice distraction. Hugs.....