document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, December 7, 2017

HAVE BEEN ON THE ROAD

Every day this week--
shopping--and then some more shopping--
really didn't buy alot--
but it is Christmas time--
sooooo!!!!!

And today the 'Biggy' took place--


a trip to the post office with packages to be mailed--
out to friends--


so gifts will be 'winging' their way to their new homes
to be put under the Christmas tree's!!!

And in today's mail here--
I got in a fabric order--
I think this fabric is sooo cute--
now to decide what to make with it?????
and everyone is doing Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt--
so far I have only been able to collect the the steps--
but was thinking of that quilt with the rest of this order--
some browns and corals--
(remember I don't have a big stash--sooo!!!)

How are your Christmas plans coming along????
Remember to 'breathe' every so often!!!

         ENJOY THE MOMENTS, DI

4 comments:

Maria said...

Can't believe how quickly Christmas is coming... great you are organised with your parcels..
What cute froggy fabrics...

Maria said...

PS. Will be great to see you join in Bonnies Mystery...😁

sunny said...

I've never done a Bonnie Hunter mystery. Maybe I should try a smaller version? I think they turn out pretty, but way too 'busy' for my tastes. Good for you that shopping and shipping are finished!

Kate said...

Those frogs are fun! Glad you got all your shopping done, wrapped and mailed. You are definitely ahead of the game this year. Now you can stitch!