document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, September 16, 2018

SUNDAY--

First up is an actual --
photo of some work--
stitching kind of work--even--
one big section on the bottom of the Fall counted cross stitch is now
all stitched in==
had to learn a new 'set-up" for stitching with the move--
but did find a spot--
so this is for--

I also have a new project in the knitting basket-
really wanted to do something different after I just finished the lastest baby sweater
this week-
so this is it--
can anyone 'guess' what I am working on--

and as for this report--
I have to say I have lost 'total' track of the days--
I know I did really good until the move on Aug 27th--
but other than the counted cross stitching the last 2 days and
the knitting a bit each night--
I have not done any other stitching--not even on my hearts-
but we got a whole new week coming up--
so--
we will wait with 'bated breath' to see if Di gets to sew this week?????
In the meantime it is getting near the time to go racing with NASCAR this afternoon--!!

And over on Di's workbasket site (upper left hand corner)
is a few more photos of the Glass barge and the tug boats--

ENJOY A PET TODAY--DI


3 comments:

Kim said...

Your Fall cross stitch is lovely. As for your knitting.....could it be socks??

Kate said...

The cross stitch is coming along beautifully. You said something earlier about knitting mittens?

Maria said...

Lovely cross stitch Di...