document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, September 22, 2018

WHAT IS GOING ON--

with me--
besides trying to find comfortable furniture and unpacking--

Unfortunately things here have not gone well at all--
and for the last 9 days have been in alot of pain--
and this week has found me --
Monday at a walk in clinic--then to the hospital for test--
seeing 2 doctors and then this morning a trip to the ER--
and today they discovered the reason for the pain--
and this is the doctors words-
"you have an Impressive case of the 'shingles'"
and they are going to be bad--by the looks of my front and back on the right
side of my body--
so this next week will not be a fun one for me for sure--
and the medicine they have given me to try to help it some--
is not agreeing with me either---
sooooooo???????

I believe part of the problem besides the stress of the move
and all the problems with furniture
is this apt is very 'unsafe' for someone like me who has chemical issues--
even with knowing my health issues and how concerned I was with even them shampooing the carpet and painting in here and that the apt needed to be aired out for 2 weeks before I got here--
the manager decided to have it sprayed heavily with pesticide--a very strong one--
and she did not call me in  Fl to tell me as I would never have moved back--at least not at this time--

so the good part is-
(we have to have a good part --don't we???)
is I have not boughten the good mattress and box springs--
or my good rocker--
so those 2 pieces of furniture will not have absorbed the chemicals--
though at this point I fear all my quilts and clothing have and will have to be laundered--
(my fabric is safe--it is all in large plastic bags--so won't have to launder them--)

so I have no idea where my future or life is going from here-
just know that I am not in for a fun week--
so any extra  prayers you send my way are greatly appreciated, and needed--
thank you--
di

6 comments:

Maria said...

Oh No... sorry to read you have the shingles... Not good and can be very painful.
Do hope the medicine works you are better soon.
Lots of hugs....

Karen said...

Oh I feel for you with the shingles problem. Did you ever have a shingles vaccination? I had a very light bout of them at one time and just that little bit was very painful.

Terry said...

Sorry to hear about your shingles. Last time mom had them, it was months before they went away.

carol fun said...

I'm so behind reading blogs...just saw this post about you dealing with shingles...hope the medicine helps and that they clear up quickly...hugs!!!

Kate said...

Oh so not fun! And sorry about dealing with all the apartment issues and your chemical sensitivities. Hope things get all lined out soon and that things start improving.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

How terrible that they went ahead and sprayed pesticide without your permission. You poor thing.. I do hope you get over the shingles soon and get some rest in your life - you need it. Hang in there xxx