document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

ON MY WALK

Last Sunday--
before I became housebound--
I found this interesting flower--
look how the center wraps around--



Looks just like a 'donut' with flower petals coming out the center!!!


Here is a normal bloom--
most of the flowers are about done for this year--

this looks like snow piled up here--

and a new butterfly for me--
a Cabbage White--
now to print it off and add it to my scrapbook!!

enjoy, di


3 comments:

Kate said...

Very pretty flowers. Glad you were able to get out and about. Hopefully you are starting to feel better. I've heard shingles is not fun to deal with.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

:)

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

wow, that is an interesting flower for sure! The area around you is very beautiful... xx