document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, September 27, 2018

PARKING

Look at what has been parked right outside
my windows--
front end in front of the bedroom windows--
and the rest of the truck in front of the living room window--
and I can actually open my windows and touch the truck--
seems we are getting a roof on the building--
and they started on my little corner of the world!!!!
hope they don't leave it parked here all night!!!!???

********************************
and yes there is the cross stitch all set up-
now if someone would just 'feel' better and go over to it and put some
stitches in it ---that would be nice!!!

ENJOY THE VIEW FROM YOUR 
WINDOWS TODAY--DI





6 comments:

Maria said...

Nice to get the new roof but do hope the truck is moved for you tonight.
Enjoy cross stitch. 😘

Linda in Calif. said...

Eeks. Well, it's not everyday you get to stare at a truck! Hope you feel better.

sunny said...

Just catching up on some posts. I hope you're feeling much better by now! DH gets shingles, and I understand they're extremely painful. Did you get your view back yet?

Kate said...

Hope the roof is all done and you have your view back. How's the shingles?

LA Paylor said...

argh! my comment was erased!Now what did I write??? This summer our view was of a string of teenager's broken down cars outside our window. Apparently our teen neighbor is an attractive nuisance! It ruined my view, but to my credit I never went to her house to complain, and now she must be back at school. Oy vey. My other neighbor has a work truck belonging to her neighbor outside her window daily!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

How is the roof going? Have you settled in ok? xx