document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, December 30, 2018

DO NOT FAINT

But I did it--
I actually got the last counted cross stitch
ABC sampler finished--
Finished this one this morning--
Then I had to get them all out and take a photo--
of all 5 of the samplers--

Look at these--all 5 of these where stitched in 2018--
Unbelievable-
Especially knowing that I got most  of the designs stitched on the Fall one--
and all the designs stitched on the Summer one since my move back to NY--
and how sick I have been these past 4 months-
can't say much else got done in those 4 months------
I have not decided if I am going to finish them-To be hung on the frame piece I
painted to display them on or not--may do the spring and summer ones--we will
see--the others will definitely be waiting to be finished on my return to FL--
and when does one display the stitching one?????


Now to decide on what I would like to stitch in 2019--
both in sewing/quilting projects and in cross stitching????
I have discovered that I enjoy cross stitching a bit each morning after breakfast--so????

ENJOY FINISHING THOSE LAST PROJECTS FOR 2018--
DI

9 comments:

Carol said...

Congrats on the HUGE finish, Di! You are such an inspiration to all of us! I am pondering what kinds of projects I'll work on this year. I always think BIG the beginning of the year and then slack off fast. lol

Enjoy the New Year!

HUGS!

Cheryll said...

Congrats on a fantastic finish.. xox

Maria said...

Such a beautiful finish Di...Look forward to seeing what you will work on in 2019...
Hope its a better year for you..

carol fun said...

I am so impressed with your finishes!! I've only done Winter, Fall and the stitching one...I displayed the stitching one all Spring and Summer... I may try to get one more finished this year... take care...hugs... Happy New Year!!

Deb A said...

Oh my Goodness! I didn't realize you moved to NY, got shingles and are thinking of moving back to FL. I truly hope something opens up soon and 2019 is a healing year for you. I added you to my sidebar list so I can keep track of you ! Hugs and hope you have a good new years.

Robin said...

Wow! Finished all in one year, that's pretty amazing!

sunny said...

Congrats on a really great finish! I just love them all. I love cross stitching, and have a couple of projects started, but I haven't worked on them for awhile. Must get back to that. So many things to make, and never enough time. I'm glad you're feeling well enough finally to get some stitching done.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Beautiful, Di. Congratulations! You must have them on display.
Happy New Year!

Kate said...

Congrats on finishing off all 5 of those tapestries(?). They all turned out beautifully. Hope 2019 is full of good health, lots of happiness and stitching time of whatever type you choose.