document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Flowers and Tea

I thought I would take a picture of my "spring flowers" and I added the box of tea to show you that I go down and make for my friend Mary each morning at 10:30:
The brand name is TAZO and the flavor is Zen--it is a green tea with Lemon verbena, spearmint leaves, lemongrass, and natural favors--it is "yummy" to smell and "delicious" to drink!!! I have found ours at that store that is in every little town--Walmart--!!!!!
Here's another picture of my new plant, after I transplanted it yesterday to a pretty pot--and of course I just couldn't leave out those beautiful daffodils from my garden!!! Did do some sewing, but that is over on the other blogsite--Di's workbasket--so pop over there too??
Happy sewing tomorrow--see ya then--Just, Di--did I hear someone say spring was here??? Where was that?????

No comments: