document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I HAVE JOINED THE "CHICKS"?????



I have joined the "chicks" in their HAPPY DANCE----
( they are good little chicks and they will let "anybody" join them!!)
WINNER---I WAS A WINNER-- couple weeks back on:arianescrafts.blogspot.com--a
I got 4 fat quarters of the new line --au.then.tic by Sweetwater for Moda and a pattern to use the fabric with and a really cute card from Ariane--this package came for Canada--Ariane is a real sweet gal who I have met through blogland---THANK YOU ARIANE!!

We have a table downstairs that one can put things on they no longer want and the rest of us can pick it up if we can use it---look what I found today---
A tooth brush holder---HOW EXCITING DI---  but now wait a minute there--friends---look at the next picture--
AH--Di-- those are not toothbrushes---yep I know--these are my fabric markers that I use all the time---for my applique and for hand quilting and they were always rolling off on the floor or something--now they have a very special home of there own!!!!!

I HAVE POSTED MY GOALS FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY OVER ON THIS SITE---
di-workbaskettimecard.blogspot.com--so be sure to "pop over" there and have a looky-see I am off to finish another stitchery---
See ya tomorrow--
Hugs, Di &co

8 comments:

Ariane said...

I am so glad you got my package. It was fun to have you win one of the prizes in my giveaway. I have not done much sewing this week. But I am off tomorrow and Friday. I hope to get some done then.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful win...your quite the lucky ducky!!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

What a wonderful win! Love your idea with the toothbrush holder! Too darn cute!
happy stitching,
shell

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Great win! I love the fabric :)

Good idea with the toothbrush holder.

Tammy said...

Great win Di and you are so clever with your organization!
Hugs!

alice said...

Congratulations on the win. The colors are really fun. Your recycling table is an excellent idea and so is your pencil holder. I am heading over to your workbasket to see your goals. I need to write mine too.

Joy McD said...

Yay! Congratulations on winning!!!

Phyllis said...

Congratulations! And what a great way to use a toothbrush holder!!