document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, June 14, 2010

I HEARD YOU!!!!!

I heard you all loud and clear---even though I just got to turn the computer on a bit ago--9:45 pm---because I was ---I really was doing this---
First project on the "to do" list for today--baste the State Fair Schnibbles--so I did---I really like my new set up in the bedroom for  sewing--so much easier and now I have the whole length of the ironing board to sew on and work on instead of "10 inches" like I used tooooo!!!
My Mary would of liked this months quilt colors!!!


I did discover that I need to look "my" stencil company up again as I really need some 4-5 inch stencils--I now have a good selection of the other sizes--but guess what--most of my blocks are 4-6 blocks!!!!!


Mail Call---
Another order came in--this one from Bunny Hill---got 3 spools of the Cosmos thread. pattern, and would you believe---I got the Jumbo wide rick rack there in bright orange and some black and orange checked ribbon---(what is going on with "Di" with her Orange--she doesn't like orange?????)  No I did not order the taffy from there--Anne sent it as a Thank you gift!!!!!


Spent most of the afternoon cutting up the jelly rolls and honey bun roll for the last blocks of the jelly roll quilt along--yep--I am was behind--but I am waiting for two patterns before I do them--saves getting the mess--sorry I mean the strips out too many times--then it was time for a little "nappy"--then----
mine in the Rural Jardin got done--
family gifty one got done--
the lastest block in the Rural Jardin---
then the gifty one----
then the same two blocks done in the honey bun---Yes I know--the one on the right is not correct as far as the middle design--but it was after 8 pm--and "me" don't figure as well that late in the evening!!!!!


So blogger friends----I did sew all day and boy am I feeling it tonight--yet it feels good to know that I got all these blocks done and am caught up on the Jelly Roll ones--NOW--I need to do some work on the Round Robin ones--only a couple more bow tie blocks to hand quilt--then I can sew them onto the main body of the quilt--then it is on to the basket row and tonights new one--strips!!!!


I am sooo ready for bed--but must go see what you all have been up to day?????
Be good---have fun---and STITCH---
Hugs, Di

9 comments:

Joy McD said...

Oh well done! You've had a lovely stitchy day!! I am sooooo behind on the jelly roll quilt along....
lv,
Joy

Yvette said...

Where did you get all that energy? Everything looks fantastic!

Alice said...

Love all of your jelly rolls!!That is the only one I am caught up on. I was a good girl and sewed today too. L,A-

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Di your quilt is just lovely....

Maria said...

Wow Di you sure have been busy. Love the quilt.
I think I need to get off the computer and sew, LOL

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Love it all - you have been busy!

annieb said...

Good job, and what better way to spend the day!! I am using Rural Jardin for the Jelly roll quilt along too and it is funny how two people can use the same fabric, and get a completely different look.

andsewon said...

Well done well done!! YES! My Sewing Hero pulls it out again!!
Hope you did get some rest though!!
Hugs,
Lola

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love that schnibbles quilt! Happy fun colors.
Looks like you had such a great day. I need you to move here and help me!