document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

WHERE IS GRACIE????

Now where has that kitty went?????
Humm--she must be here some where's????
then again--maybe she has walked off someplace!!!!
Well--maybe we will see her later--
In the mean time---
Her mom has actually gotten alittle stitching done--
I got two turkey's baked---now they need to fly off to some friends!!!!


One Christmas stitchery is done--found this one in one of the AU magazines that Alice sent me---
I have wondered for a long time--
what kind of Decor I am--and last night when I was finishing this one--
I decided that I am---a Primitive with color--kind of person and that is my decor too!!!!
the original pattern they had used just black thread on the 3 spools--I just had to add some color--so there you have it!!!!

Remember this block ---


and the pine cone I appliqued on it???
Well did another pinecone and then did some pine branches--the more I worked on this block--the more I did not like the pine cones--so when Anne was here today--she agreed that she did not like them either--so here is how I changed them--


I do think they look better--but now I don't like the pine branches--think they look like "hands"---so now what to do??????  Do you think once I quilt it it will look better????
This block with the cardinals is my favorite--but it is really driving me "nuts"!!!--Ok--so I was "nuts" before I did this block--so the question then of the day is--can one who is "nuts" get "nuttier" as time goes by??????



My Thanksgiving decorations!!!
Let's see we have only 8 (ouch) days to Thanksgiving!!!!


Then the panic and fun all start!!!
Hugs, Di
and some "Meow's" form Gracie!!!!!
Hey MOM where did that ball go??????

10 comments:

sunny said...

I love that cat stitchery! What magazine did you find the pattern in? I must have it.

Just Ramblin' said...

I absolutely adore the cat stitchery! Like, Sunny, above I need that pattern. How do I get it?
I think adding color to the thread really made a difference. You do beautiful handwork. Your Thanksgiving decorations look so fun and cheery. Can't believe how fast
Thanksgiving is coming up on us.
Nola

Alice said...

You are so quick!! I want to do that one too. I must find the other ones in that series for you. It may take awhile, but I will get them to you.
I do like the update on the pinecones. Very pretty!!
Give that pretty girl a scratch behind the ear for me.
L,A-

Maria said...

Yes I agree with Sunny and Love the Christmas Cat Stitchery too.
Looks like Gracie is having a lot of fun.

Joy McD said...

Looks like Gracie has well and truly settled in :) I'm so happy for you.. and I love the stitheries :)
lv,
Joy

andsewon said...

Cute stitchery! You work fast.
I think your redbird block looks great!
Pine needles are long and skinny.
Gracie seems to have so much fun with her cute toys.
Glad she is feeling better.
Hugs,
Lola

Michelle said...

I just love your cardinals!

HERE KITTTTTY, KITTTTTY!!!! lol!

Lee Prairie Designs said...

"Abbie" wants to know where "Miss Garcie's" ball went too!

Cute post.

Carolyn and Abbie ^..^

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Gracie you are just so adorable!
Love the kitty stitchery Di.
xx, shell

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Maybe I should have read this post first. Then I would have know you saw hands too lol.

Looks like you and Gracie have settle din nicely together. That's wonderful!