document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I BELIEVE ----

As many of you know--
as this is the third or fourth year that we have done our 'word' for the year--
I have pretty much always chosen the word--
And I am using that word again for 2014---
But--
I am adding some thing to it for 2104---
So here is my 'words' for 2014---
                                                   
                                                      I
         
                          IN
and I want to give more 'joy' to others in my life--
known and unknown--
and--
I want to 'feel' more Joy in my life--
I need to take time to 'feel' the joy of each and everything I do--
whether it is cleaning out the cat box or creating a new design--
or finishing a project that has been in the "time out pile"--or
even if it is clapping to something on the Television when everyone else is--
causes then you are sharing and feeling that joy, too!!

Ok--what is yours???????
hugs, Di and Miss Gracie
 

6 comments:

sunny said...

What a great post, Di! Your blog posts always bring Joy to me. and I'm just noticing your new wallpaper. Love it! My Word this year is FOCUS, and I'll be blogging about it soon. Happy New Year to Your and Miss Gracie!

Just Ramblin' said...

Love what you have chosen for you "word". You have a wonderful way with your blog to spread joy to those who read it and follow you. It always makes me smile with the cute clipart you add. I think my word in going to be "choose" or "choice". Will post about it as soon as I'm sure that's it. Have a wonderful New Year's Day and keep blessing our lives with your blog.
Nola

Nancy said...

"Joy" is well chosen! It lifts us above circumstances and is contagious. =) Thanks for sharing!

Raewyn said...

I love your explanation of your word, Di. Savour each moment - enjoy!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Lovely guideline for the new year! And really important in this difficult world we live in! And you certainly bring joy to us that follow your blog.
Happy New Year, Di and Miss Gracie!

andsewon said...

You bring much joy to many with this cute blog, your supportive emails and cards and also your sweet surprise gifts! You are a JOY! I am just going simple this year in saying I choose to be happy. Believe me that can be a struggle at times but I am going to give it my best shot!;-)
Hugs to you and Gracie!
Lola