document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, January 31, 2014

THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING--

Well--here in the States we are on the last day of January 2014--
by goodness--
and I am very happy to say--
that I got all 5 of my challenges done--
Here is the block quilt top finished--
and this top has been a big 'hit' around here--
nice bright colors for winter!!!!!

and--
Finally this Christmas quilt is all hand quilted and has it's binding on it--
so now we can start hand quilting something real colorful--
so I can think Spring thoughts!!

and you seen the other 3 projects as I got them finished--
I did not get to go shopping for the frames though for 2 of the projects-
been tooooo cold to go out--soon though!!!!

Will post Feb. Challenge tomorrow--
so be sure to turn in again then--
hugs, di and miss gracie

Today's Joy--is--getting all 5 of my challenge to myself projects completed--
and to have friends who will support me!!!

8 comments:

andsewon said...

Way to go Di!!! Pretty quilts! feels great to have things further along! I had 4 total finishes and 6 tops finished an ready to quilt then add the wool! YEE HAW!!

Joyce Carter said...

Beautiful Di. I am glad you got to finish all of those projects. That is quite a bit. Great job!

sunny said...

Rah Rah Rah!! Great job, Di. I really like your rainbow quilt.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Well done, Di! Lovely colors!

Noela said...

Lovely finishes Di. Hugs......

Lesley said...

Congrats on meeting your challenges! Today's quilts are wonderful!

Lesley said...

Congrats on meeting your challenges! Today's quilts are wonderful!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Congratulations on meeting your goals!

Of course I love how bright your block quilt is.