document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, March 1, 2014

MARCH IS HERE!!!!

And it is cold cold cold and we are suppose to get more snow!!!
March is another of my "finish wips" months--
and I have 2 projects in mind at least that I want to finish this month--
It is time to finish 'wiggles' from Terry's SAL from ah--while ago!!!
And I need and want to finish the Hannah and Harrington blocks and quilt top--
think I have 5 finished so that makes 7 more blocks and then sewing them together--
think I best get busy on this one!!!

in the sewing line and one in counted cross stitch--
This is the cross stitch that I want to finish!!!

But now I have the challenge too to come up with--
soooo--
the first challenge for you this month is--
for you to finish a wip that you started last year or before last year!!
----A wip from 2013--
--------And if you don't have a wip--I can loan you one to finish!!!!

and/or for the second one--
make something using an animal print.
You know that mine will probably be using a cat print--
as I have bought a bunch last month even and have some from last year I bought!!!
So ----- Get Set------and Go--- to work!!!!
hugs, di and miss gracie

4 comments:

Terry said...

How fun to see a wiggly whimsy again! Get it done...you'll be so glad you did! :0)

Alice said...

OK, I am really really really going to try to finish my wiggly one and I do have enough animal prints to work with as well.
And finish bag and wreathe and and and...
L,A-

sunny said...

Well, my quilting machine was returned yesterday, so I should be able to finish a few WIP's! Not sure about the animal print, but I'll dig through my stash! Cute kitties.

martha said...

I still have only nine blocks done on Hannah and harrington too!