document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I DID IT--

I actually went to all '3' photography classes!!
I love to sign up and even pay for classes-
only--
I am not always able to attend them--
as those 'health' issues like to just 'pop' up whenever they want too!!!

At the second class we did go for a walk and took photos--
so here is some from that day--
This last photo is of a bank from when town was first built--
but in order to get a photo of the whole bank--I have to wait until the leaves fall off that tree in the corner of the picture!!!
Have a great day-
hugs, di and miss gracie


2 comments:

Sinta Renee said...

How fun! That was a great idea... and committing to only 3 classes is pretty doable!

Just Ramblin' said...

What fun! I've always thought it would be fun to take a class. Just going to three classes would be perfect. I like your pictures, but especially love the flowers. So glad you could attend your classes. Will look forward to seeing more of your photography! Nola