document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, March 23, 2015

I DID IT--

I managed to get one of the bom's for March finished--
this makes 3 blocks done--
it never looks like much embroidery work--
but--
it sure is when you get going on it!!!!

And I now have the whole center of this quilt--
hand quilted--
I just now have the row of pinwheels going around the outside edge to do--
and then the 2 borders--
just might get this done someday!!!!

Smiles--



5 comments:

sunny said...

Looking good! I haven't started my stitchery for March yet. THere is definitely a lot more work than it looks like. Must get started soon. Love the kitty quip!!

julieQ said...

What a pretty stitchery block!! And your hand quilting....I love that. I love my couch too, but we never get to spend any time together!

KaHolly said...

Love the stitchery! I think it's my favorite!

Linda in Calif. said...

Very nice. Hmmm...maybe I should do the BOM I started a couple years ago.

Renee said...

Your BOM is gorgeous and I love your pinwheel quilt.