document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, April 24, 2015

WHERE OH WHERE DID--

Spring goooooo--
has anyone seen it????
I am sooo cold today--that I finally had to turn the heat on--
my fingers and hands are down right frozen!!!

I am still working hard on that last large quilt in the hand quilting of it--
nearly done and now I have to find the fabric for the binding--
my goal is to get it finished this week end and start on another one--

I have got alot more done on the spring clearing out---
pretty much now it is doing some actual cleaning and then maybe re-decorating--
but am in no hurry on the re-decorating--will need something to do when I get back from the trip to Florida--right--why do it now when I can put it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yesterday I had to start going to physical therapy again for some left hip pain--
so that will get me out and about no matter how cold the weather is!!!


Smiles, diandmissgracie


2 comments:

sunny said...

Any snow? We went hiking yesterday and I had to put up my hood and wear gloves when we started out. The heat went back on last night. Freeze warning for tonight. when you're done cleaning your place, will you come clean mine? Pretty please??

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Your quilt is beautiful. I love pinwheels. I don't know what happened to Spring. I keep reading about all these places that are getting snow again. It's crazy!