document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, September 18, 2015

SUNRISE TODAY--

Finally got to take some sunrise photos this morning--
still a bit cloudy-but at least one can see the sun trying to come up???
and about 10 minutes later--
ah--a few more minutes later--
now we are talking---
the sun is sooo bright that it is hard to even focus the camera for the shot--
but well worth it -- don't you think???

and here is my new set up for the computer/tv--
and on the screen is one of my photos from NY--
my DD has the computer set up inside the cabinet and it now is on 24 hours a day so it can do it's update as it is suppose to do and is so much easier for me to turn on and use--
when done with the tray with the keyboard on it--I just move it to beside the tv set--

got my new cordless vacuum cleaner in the mail yesterday--
won't even unpack it--it is was too light and too small for this thick carpet--
guess I will have to get a regular vacuum for here--but I hate the cords to one--
I always seem to trip over them--!!!

and I did get all the fabric and sewing equipment unpacked and re grouped and in the closet for now--have to buy a new sewing machine--but that may have to wait a bit--in the meantime there is knitting and hand stitching--
and--
exercise classes here 3 mornings a week---
oh and all kinds of 'games' in the community room every evening for one to join in on--
way more to do here than in NY where I lived--
I just might become a social butterfly yet!!!

Have a great week end everyone!!
Smiles, di

3 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

nothing beats a sunset, and only a sunrise matches it ;O]

Linda in Calif. said...

Oh - so pretty. Hey that's really great you have more things to do. It sounds like a lot of fun. I'm going to have to come retire with you. In the meantime, I swim each day at the crack of dawn and it's so nice to see the sunrise. I'm glad you took the time to capture it for us.

Joyce Carter said...

Beautiful pictures, Di. It sounds like you will have lots of fun there and lots of people to meet and enjoy being with.