document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, March 28, 2016

ON SATURDAY -- A CAT

showed up in my apartment--
and jumped into one of my newly stitched baskets--
meet Smokey!!


and this morning 2 more blocks got stitched up for the Splendid sampler--
did one for each color way that I am doing!!


and got the last 2  Fridays of the Temecula Cira 2016

mini blocks stitched up--

Have been taking lots of photos outside each day, as I am trying to walk every single day--
though today's walk may be the hall ways as we have been getting sudden heavy t-storms and rain--so--no-- camera outside to take a chance of getting wet!!
and with all the rain our pond is back out front and a family of ducks have moved in--
there is 6 babies--
I love watching baby ducks walk!!

Have a great day filled with--
love and laughter, di






3 comments:

sunny said...

LOVE the basket with the kitty! I can't believe how many blocks you're making. You must have a great organization system. Cute kitty at the end, too. :-)

Alice said...

Smokey is so cute!!!All your blocks are gorgeous.
I have a hard enough time picking out fabric for one quilt!!! And I think we should just skip right to the cake!

Carin said...

I love that cat basket