document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

PROJECT--BUTTONS--

You know how it is--
there is always some small project that you keep putting off--
and you keep thinking-
when I get the next 'sweater' knitted then I will sew on the buttons--
to all the ones I have gotten knitted--
and then before you know it--
you have '10' sweaters knitted--
all without buttons--
so you finally round them all up-
with all the odds and ends of yarn--
and 3 boxes of buttons--
on a Sunday afternoon and you have a "sewing on the buttons" party!!
Now to find a place to donate them too!!???

And the last block it done of the large basket blocks--
I had 2 yo-yo's left from the other block with yo-yo handle so am using them for the centers on 2 of the flowers here--

and here  is this weeks Splendid blocks--
had some cloud fabric --
so used it for the background on this one--
this paper pieced one is done--it was easier than I thought it would be to do--

And down on the deck for lunch today--
I seen my woodpecker--
(I take sunflower seeds down each day now--)
She stopped by for a bit of lunch--
and then I watched her fly to this tree, nearby--
And I believe she might have some 'babies' in that hole in that tree--
or she is playing 'squirrel' and putting some away for winter???
she did this a couple times--was fun to watch!!

Have a great fun stitching day--
love and laughter, di








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Di ,boy you sure have been busy and i love your pics xx

sunny said...

LOL! I don't know where sandwiches come from either! Must feel good to have the sweaters all buttoned up and ready to go. I'm crocheting a baby afghan, and have another in mind using up all my leftover yarn. Just like fabric scraps - something pretty can be made. :-)

Maria said...

Such pretty sweaters and I am sure you will find a good home for them.
Lovely basket and you have done very well making SS blocks. I 3 plus 1bonus block behind....