document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, February 11, 2018

I BELIEVE I AM ON --

the right blog page for this post today!!!
And it is report card day as it is Sunday--
so first up is--
as I did not show you any work last week--
on my counted cross stitching piece--
Last Sunday I got the letters N-Q stitched in and started the design
that goes in that area--
did more work on it during the week -
and today when I picked it up to do more--
I had a good laugh at myself--
Can you spot what I did wrong???
and now here is this section all finished--
So now am ready for a couple more letters and another word--
so onward we stitch---

And for this weeks time report--
***Days stitched this week--7days
***Days stitched this month--10days
**Total days this year--41 days
**Total hours this week--5 1/2 hours

and for--
I am half way to my goal with #3 project finished--
the Spring row by row in 2017--
I did not do alot of actual sewing this past week--
just lots of hand work--
so I need to get busy on the machine this week--
and work with my 'pretty' purples--
along with some other projects!!

Enjoy, di

3 comments:

Karla (ThreadBndr) said...

Yep, it's more appropriate as a quilt on the line than as a flag. Good save!

Kate said...

Congrats on a great week of hand work. Your cross stitch piece is coming along beautifully. Hopefully you'll find some time to play with purples this week.

Alice said...

Took me a minute, but I figured it out. Easy fix--only a couple of stitches. You have really gotten a lot of things done. You will catch up and pass me with the purple soon!
L,A-