document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, February 16, 2018

NUMBER 4--

is now finished for my monthly goal--
on the hand stitching--

this is the summer row by row in wool--2017
by Buttermilk Basin--
I kept looking at it as I was stitching the strawberry basket--
and thinking something just didn't look right--
then I realized my strawberries needed seeds--
so I found some nice silk gold thread and 'seeded' away--
I really liked this block--

and then I added --
pretty brown beads to the center of the sunflower--it does look better in real life!!!
and some how when I had the button box out for the bee buttons to add to this row--
that 'pretty' red lady bug just 'crawled' out of the box and added itself to the flower
basket--sneaky thing!!!

And yes we already have an hour of hand quilting into the Fall row by row--
that will be #5 of my 6 for this month--soooo--maybe --just maybe?????



Enjoy, di

2 comments:

Maria said...

You've done a beautiful job of finishing your summer Row with cute finishing touches. Love the 🐞...

Kate said...

Very pretty! Congrats on the finish.