document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, March 29, 2018

OH DEAR--

it must of been shopping day today--
for the --
bloggers Easter Bunny--
cause hardly anyone did a post today!!!

And--well now that I think about it--
I was one of those helping out the
Rabbit myself--
while at the grocery store this afternoon--

so I did not get any sewing done today--
though I did a bunch of 'unstitching' this morning!!!!
You know I am in love with my seam ripper--
so I have to find projects now and then to 'unstitch' so I can
cradle the seam ripper in my hot little hand and put it to good use!!!

                   ENJOY, DI





4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

have a lovely easter........

Kate said...

I need to go help the Easter Bunny tomorrow. As far the seam ripper, mine gets way too much of a work out some days that's for sure. Hope your's doesn't.

sunny said...

My seam ripper got a good workout on Tuesday! I was sewing with a small group, and they were a talkative bunch. It was very difficult to concentrate..... Maybe I should go buy some Easter candy tomorrow??

Maria said...

Hmm! I also spent time using the seam ripper yesterday...
Have a Happy Easter....