document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

BRIGHT SUNSHINY--

Yellow--
that is this months color--
as you seen with my kite blocks--
now it was time for me to make the 10" blocks--
and I used the new yellow fabric I picked up last week--
and
then I decided to do a second one this month
in the 2nd color --
Gold--
and this one I did do one block different--did the center block the same color
as the other 4--so it looks like a 9 patch in the middle--
This was an easy block to do--
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

And on the Hat front--
two more are done--

this one is blues with a bit of olive green on it--
and--

this one is in mulberry pink family--
do wished the colors showed up better on these--
so --
now I just have #9 to make--
and I did get the threads decided on this afternoon---




And I am doing some other sewing--
sewing blocks together today on a quilt top from-- 2016--
got the 5 rows sewed together--
this is one that I had already done the rows to-
but that 'pesky' seam ripper got 'happy' and tore it all apart--
can anyone remember which one that was?????
(might be a prize here for whoever remembers!!)

    ENJOYING THE STITCHING--DI

10 comments:

Maria said...

Yummy yellow blocks and those hats are sew cute....

sunny said...

Those darn hats just get cuter and cuter! Can't wait to see them all put together. Package arrived in the mail today. Thanks!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I love the yellows in the first block but I prefer the 9 patch center in the second block. They're both beautiful and will shine in your quilt.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Oooh, I have squares cut out for the yellow and ready to go... maybe tomorrow? Your blocks have inspired me :) xx

Julie said...

Hello Di .. I love your sunshiney yellow blocks. Yellow is such a happy colour! Your wee hats look gorgeous too but OH that photo at the end!! We used to own a beautiful German Shepherd dog, such a wonderful creature. Happy weekend to you Di.

Kate said...

Your Squared Away blocks turned out beautifully. I've selected my fabrics for mine, but that's all I've gotten done so far. Happy stitching this weekend.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That yellow in your first block is so pretty! Love it!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your YELLOW Squared Away block looks great in GOLD, too!!

scraphappy said...

Love the gold. Such a pretty shade.

cocoya said...

Those darn hats just get cuter and cuter! Can't wait to see them all put together. Package arrived in the mail today. Thanks!
ไพ่ออนไลน์