document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, May 25, 2018

HEARTS AND MERMAIDS

I have been doing some 'swimming' with the Mermaids this month--
and have swimmingly finished Mermaid #3--
and I did recolor the first two a bit more
after I had stitched them--
here is before--
and her is after--
So now I have 3 gals all ready to go for a swim--
and--
#4 is now traced and colored and has a few stitches in--
so if I can finish her over the holiday week end--
I will be caught up and ready for #5 on time!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

And here are '3' more hearts--
Wednesday's Thursday's and Friday's--
I really look forward to stitching one of these each day!!!

And look at this photo--
Do you see all the collections of blocks there--
some still need to grow--the kites, the 10" color of the month blocks--
the hearts and the mermaids, the heart embroidery blocks by Alice and Joy--
but other need finishing/worked on--
the 2 counted cross stitch ABC's, the hat blocks, the Kathleen Tracy block--
Hummmmm--
this problem needs some 'thinking' time!!!!

   ENJOY EACH CHALLENGE
       AS YOU COME ACROSS IT--DI

10 comments:

Julierose said...

Your mermaids are really lovely!;))))
Great job on them hugs, Julierose

sunny said...

Oh my gosh! And I thought I had a lot of projects started. But you know you'll get everything finished eventually. Hearts are looking good - I hope to work on mine tonight, now that we're home from our little vaca.

Karen said...

Such sweet mermaids.

Kate said...

You've been really productive with needle and thread (oh and crayon too!). Happy stitching and coloring this holiday weekend.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love those mermaids SO much! I need to find the pattern and make a pillow with one! Enjoy your weekend!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

This are over on Joy's site-her daughter is desigining them--the site is called 'Days filled with Joy' she is in the 3rd list of blog posts on the right side of my blog page-- and they are free--enjoy, di

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thanks for telling me where to find these mermaids! They are the cutest! Hugs!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Looking great Di! Love all the color in the mermaids! xx

Alice said...

The mermaids are awesome! You will finish everything. You still have 5 days left! Plenty of time!!
L,A-

Deb A said...

So many projects, so little time! The hearts are looking great nd those mermaids are cute!