document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

COLORS ARE EVERYWHERE--

I missed flowers--
and color--
that is one reason I returned to NY state--
(there are more reasons--but I missed flowers)
so on a short Sunday walk
I took me some flower photos
Black eyed Susan's--
how I missed you--
a favorite for me--
lots of orange flowers here--
lots of roses in this garden--
and lots of different colored ones at that--
these blooms were huge--
and I liked these tiny white flowers on this vine--

and then there was the Morning Glory home--
and talk about morning glories--
this house and front yard was loaded with pretty Morning Glories--
Ok enough for today--

we have another event here this week end at the end of the lake-
so hopefully I can share some photos of that--
THOUGH--
I  know it will be hard to enjoy it--
worrying about all my blog friends on in SC, NC and Virginia--
Be safe all of you--we need you

ENJOY YOUR HOME AND PETS TODAY-
AND TAKE TIME TO ADMIRE A FLOWER
OR SOMETHING COLORFUL TODAY--DI

9 comments:

Cheryll said...

Those pics are gOrgeOus... xox

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Lovely flowers. Not so many still flowering here now. Autumn colours on their way.

Karen said...

Has your weather cooled off?

sunny said...

Apparently it has cooled down, or you wouldn't be out walking around town in search of beauty! I'm so happy that you're back in your tiny town, so you can get out and about every day. I hope you're happy there, although I know you'll miss some things about FLorida. Did you ever meet up with Karen before you snuck out of town in the dark of night?? LOL!

Maria said...

Sew many pretty flowers to see when you are out and about...
Thinking of all in the path of the hurricane.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I promise I'll pause and enjoy

LA Paylor said...

oh I miss east coast flowers... and NYState. It's so very different, and HOT here in Colorado. Those bitty white flowers are little stars! I had the black eyed susans in my MD yard growing wild... miss them! LeeAnna

Barb said...

Oh...I just love love all of the flowers....truly delightful.

Kate said...

Beautiful flowers. I really like flowers too. We don't have many in OK this time of year, it's usually been way to hot and dry, everything dies.