document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

I KEEP WONDERING==

If I ever left Florida--
cause=
Baby--it is ==
HOT HOT HOT--
 and very VERY very --HUMID--
so I have not got a lot done--
yet it does seem I have been rather busy-
I -think- we have one more day of this hot/humid weather==
then I do believe the weather man says it will cool down some--
I am ready--(though I do not look forward to the really cold weather!!!
I know you just can't please some of us!!!)

It has been 'too humid' to even go for  walk--
or go out and take photos--
and forget trying to unpack much--
especially all the fabric and sewing stuff--
(we quilter's sure have a lot of stuff==don't we??????)

Today Anne and I went to Walmart just to cool off--
and yes I did do a bit of shopping--
had to get me an ironing board and new iron--
and found some large plastic crates for fabric storage for only $2 each--
my new sewing machine should be here tomorrow--wait until I show you this new one--
and all the things it will do-and it was only $100.00!!!!
after we did our shopping and checked out--we just sat on a bench and visited-
inside--with the air conditioning--before we headed back!!!!

so --this is where I am at in my 'new/old' life--
talk to you all soon--

ENJOY THE HOT WEATHER--
CAUSE THE COLD WEATHER IS ON IT'S WAY--
IT IS FALL AFTER ALL!!!
ENJOY, DI

4 comments:

sunny said...

I'm holding you responsible for bringing this hot weather up north!! We're supposed to cool down a bit over the weekend too, but this is just ridiculous right now! Sp thankful for the pool at the gym, and for A/C!

Maria said...

Pleased you have the air con Di....

Alice said...

You know that I can't wait for the cold weather. It is my turn to stop complaining and everyone else to start. Still really hot and humid here. Glad things are getting settled for you.
L,A-

Kate said...

Hot and humid is never fun. Hope you've begun to see your cool down. It's been unusually cool here this week.