document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, December 16, 2018

A WEE BIT OF CHRISTMAS--

I am not sure if I told you--
but when I made the move back to NY at the end of August--
I did got get everything shipped--
My couple boxes of Christmas decorations where to be sent later--
(along with a couple boxes of books, and more clothes and those last few items-
that somehow did not make it in the first set of boxes)
and then once here and realizing that NY was not going to be kind to me--
I did not have anything else shipped up--
so --
Here is my decorating for the Holidays--
This is the cut out window between the kitchen and the living area--
I spent about $10 and got a wire garland, one string of 50 lights, some ribbon, and one package of ornaments--
and look Santa has sent me a couple gifts for under this "tree"!!!


and for some reason this one wall hanging did get sent in the boxes--
so I do have something for the door--
(and yes it needs an iron--and I do have a new one--got it the first 2 weeks I was here--
along with a new ironing board--the ironing board holds the quilts that I want to keep  and will ship back to FL when the time comes--and the iron still sits on the floor under it--still in the box!!!)


And here is where the counted cross stitch is from this past weeks stitching--
for slow stitching Sunday's report--

and for a health update--
on the effects of Shingles --the huge discomfort on my right side has moved--
and now I am feeling a bit free-er--in my movements--
it used to be from the top of my rib cage down--
but for what ever reason it now starts more down--above my waist line though still--
and unless it is very damp out (then it is really tight feeling) it is better and I can move around better and do more with my right arm!!!!  Today it is tight-we are having rain-then ice--then rain-then ice and snow they say--ouch!!)

and then there was Tuesday--
on Tuesday Anne and I went out to lunch to our little dinner we often visit and I got me a old fashioned hot roast beef sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy--and got up on Wed with what I think has been food poisoning-- and for 4 days I have been a 'guest' of the bathroom nearly non stop--
not fun -- I don't like to take any meds--but finally yesterday had to give in and take some--
What can I say?????????????

Hope everyone is having all kinds of fun getting ready for the holidays--
Just be sure to stop and breathe and rest every now and then--ok???

Enjoy, Di

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Love your little wall hanging--perhaps Santa will get rid of your shingles--they do seem to last forever, don't they (ask me how I know;000)Best wishes for a Happy holiday Season hugs, Julierose

Maria said...

You have more decorations up than me Di..
Do hope those shingles go soon..
When do you move back to FL ???

Carol said...

{{{{{Di}}}}}} I'm so sorry to hear about all your health probs! I sure hope the NEW YEAR brings you relief from all your pains. BTW, you didn't open my gift, did you? Please do!!!

Cheryll said...

I have my fingers crossed for you and hope the weather gods play nice.
Merry Christmas xox