document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

FEBRUARY IS NOT THE SHORTEST MONTH--

NEWS FLASH--
we have always been told that February is the shortest month
of the year with only 28 or 29 days in it--

BUT--
I have decided that  December is really the shortest month--
(and surely the fastest month!!!??)

You see we only have 25 days in December--


Yep just 25 days and they are the busiest days of any month--
with--
shopping
decorating
baking
parties
cooking
caroling and church
wrapping gifts
the list goes on and on---


But wait you say--
there really is 31 days in the month of  December--
yep--that is what the calendar does say--
but who really is aware of the the last 7 days of  December ????
we all walk around in a daze--and exhaustion from the first 25 days of the month--
and we are busy writing out out list of things to do and see and visit in the next year!!!

OK--
here is what I have been busy doing--
Well--at least here is a hint on some supplies I have using for make some
ornaments for gifts--

and here is where I am now on the counted cross stitching project--
nearly half way finished with the designs--
someday---?????

Be good and please don't forget to take care of yourself during this busy time of the year--
remember to breathe now and then---

Enjoy, di

7 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I take it pretty easy! I want to do some sewing and bought some of the prettiest Christmas fabric pieces today. We'll see if it happens during this short month! heehee! Holiday hugs!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I 100% agree! December is very short and pack so much into it. I'm working on ornaments today also.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

I always have plenty of time when I start planning Christmas, but then, as you say, time speeds up and I have to make new plans 😂

Cheryll said...

Oh I agree... December comes far too quickly and doesn't stay long enough...
Merry Christmas... xox

Carol said...

This year I just didn't "do" many things I usually did for Christmas. Just didn't have the energy.
Merry Christmas everyone!

sunny said...

And you need to remember to take care of YOU!!!! I'm as ready as I'm going to get. Cookies, cards, shopping, shipping. Now just some sewing, and it's not for Christmas. Enjoy the process!!

Maria said...

Guess I'm different as I'm always pleased when December is over...