document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, January 27, 2019

IT'S SUNDAY--

so you know it is time for some reporting--
what do you want to hear about first????

I love my Hexie Inchies--
so here is this past weeks ones--
all sewn on now--I do wait until Sunday morning to stitch the weeks worth on to the main body--
and here is Saturday's Inchy--
this is for the prep work I did on crabapplehillstudios.com
embroidery stitch along for Feb--
now to do the coloring on it--!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


and for Slow stitching Sunday's here is where I am on the May sampler--
I am half way finished now--will now work on the left side of this --

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and for--
I am happy to say that -again--
I was able to stitch 7 out of 7 days--
and am up to 41 hours worth of stitching time for January--
this is for actual stitching--
no prep time or knitting time is added here!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And the big news is this weather report--


we will be freezing all week here in this part of New York--
Days will be in the single digits--nights--well--we really don't want to talk about that--
and this is all without what the wind chill factor will be--
so I will have to have my blinds and the drapes shut for 3-4 days in a row--
it will be hard to see to stitch--ouch!!!!

BE SURE TO TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE LOVED--
LUV, DI
I WANT SOME FRESH BAKED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES--
ANYONE HAVE SOME????



6 comments:

sunny said...

Have you ever tried the clear plastic that's designed just for windows? It comes with a special tape that you tape to the woodwork, then use a blow drier to seal it, and it works great to insulate the windows. Peels right off when you're ready in the spring. Maybe your maintenance guy could help you?? You're doing a great job with keeping up with your inchies. Thanks for the reminder about the upcoming SAL. I printed it out a few days ago, but it's still on the printer. Stay warm!!

Kim said...

Yikes, it sounds freezing up there. I don't suppose that I should tell you I am enjoying warm summery days all the way down here.....no....I didn't think I should. But, to your beautiful stitching. Your hexie inchies are fabulous. Lovely stitching and oh so very teeny tiny. Your sampler is beautiful. Love the subject of it. Before you know it warm May weather will be shining through those wide open windows of yours.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's rainy and cool here today but I can't complain! Love seeing what you are working on! Bake yourself some cookies!

chrisknits said...

Yay for keeping up with your stitching! I am leaving 40-50 weather in Seattle for 10 to Minus temps back in Indiana. What am I doing??? Well, my sewing room is in Indiana, so I want to get back home.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Love those hexie inchies!!! They are sooo cute! I wish you could send me some of that cold weather :) :) Glad you are feeling better again and sewing lots! xx

Kate said...

Your hexie project is coming along beautifully, I love those little daily motifs. Congrats on finding so much time to stitch this month, you've done well. I'm playing catch up on blog reading, love your red RSC hand stitched blocks. Think warm thoughts this week and stitch on. Spring has to be here soon!