document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, January 13, 2019

ODDS AND ENDS--

Some projects from this past week--
My "Inchy" daily hexies are growing--
first was the 'inchy' hexie to start off the week-
then the mammogram one for Tues--(all clear on that test)
Wed I got the order in from Fat Quarter club winnings
On Thursday was a birthday I always remember each year--
on Friday some new clothes came in the mail (for FL when I move back!)
and yesterday-Saturday--I did more sorting and one of the things I worked on
was all the buttons I have--

*****************************************************

And this is where I am on the latest Counted Cross stitching--
This is for the Slow stitching report--




**************************************************************

and more Christmas stockings got knitted this week--
I have knitted 25 so far this month--
wonder when I will stop knitting these?????

And for this report--
I did well--
I stitched 7/7 days for at least 15 minutes--
so far I have stitched every day this year--
13/13 days------yea for me!!!!

********************************************************

And did you notice that I added a new goal each month to my list--


**************************************************************


and I had fun the one day watching blacked Junco's feeding on left over seeds in the
tree outside my window--

**********************************************************

It has been really really cold and windy most days since Tuesday---
but we have had a couple of those days when the sun has actually shinned all day--
just too low of a wind chill factor to be able to go out and walk!!!

Call someone on the phone today and tell them that you 'love' them 
luv, di



9 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Thanks for the giggle with the cartoon!
So many lovely hand stitching projects going on there!
The hexies are marvellous!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

bwahaha

I love that comic

StitchThrifty said...

Your stitching is wonderful. First time I seen the hexi Inchy's. (telling myself "you do not need another project, stop it already") LOL They are adorable! The Juncos were at my feeders yesterday, but today I have had mostly tufted titmouse. I have added your blog to my reader, I found you via Slow Sunday stitching. Have a terrific Slow Sunday Stitching.

Deb A said...

Great job on the inchy and the cross stitch.

Maria said...

Your Hexie Inchies are growing beautifully.
Nice progress on the Cross Stitch.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love seeing the sweet Juncos...we always called them snowbirds! And it's nice to set goals to keep us on track. I need to do that this year and get back to stitching every day! Hugs!

Linda in Calif. said...

Well, I'm really enjoying your hexie diary! I enjoy seeing the new ones and what you have done.

Raewyn said...

It's great watching your hexie diary growing and your cross stith is looking beautiful. Always nice to see the flora and fauna in your part of the world...so different to our own. Thanks for the giggle!

Kate said...

You've had a good year on the stitching front so far. It's good to see that you have recovered enough to have the energy to be back to working on mulitple projects. We are supposed to a get a winter storm this weekend and then it will get cold. I'm ready for spring!