document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, April 7, 2019

SUNDAY--ONE WEEK LATER

And guess what--
it is Sunday--again!!!!
A finish On Wednesday of this week!!


I had a rough week--
lots of aches and pain and discomfort--
so it was a slow week for me--
but I did 'keep on-- keeping on' with everything--
so--

Sunday's Inchy is--

my computer/tv set up--
I am trying to do Sunday's Inchy on something I am grateful for--
and I would be so 'lonely' if it were not for the computer and Internet--
(and my computer is hooked up to the TV so I am typing this on a 42" screen!!!

Monday--
Was the first day of a new Month--April and it was also--
Aprils Fool's Day--
I did not get pranked or do any--
but I thought that how often do those pranks/jokes make us--
happy--or sad sometimes????

Tuesday--
Was Anne's day--
and she took me to the Dr's office for my monthly B-12 injection--
and I needed it this month--
and I weighted myself again as I have been doing each month--
and this month I am in 'love' with the scales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I have to have a B-12 injection each month cause I actually have the disease Pernicious Amenia--
though it is called an 'old lady's disease--I have had it since my mid 50's that I know of--but now it can be called--an old's lady's disease--cause I sure have felt 'old' this past week!!!!)

Wednesday--
I had another finish---
my first pair of socks--
using the Magic Loop method--
of knitting 2 socks at a time--
See---I really did do it--
love this method--
though I did have a couple hic-cups to figure out along the way--

Thursday--
On the way over to the Yarn Shop--
I had to go A different street as they had my normal one blocked off for work--
and I seen this beautiful patch of--
purple crocus in one of the yards--
first spring flower siting for me this year!!
I took this photo with my cell phone--
(then it took me a couple days to figure out how to email the photo to myself--
so I could show it here--but I am proud to say--I figured it out all by myself!!!)

Friday--

I played a game of Scrabble with two other tenants here--
they do not play for points--
and they do have their own rules-
some of which they make up as they go along!!!!
but it was a fun game!

And here is last week's Inchy's all together--


Now for other news--
Last Sunday I did get another Grace block embroidered--
and here is the 3 of them I have gotten done so far--
And while watching the Nascar race today--
I will be starting the 4th one--
(and yes there is 9 of these--figured out which one was missing-
and it is printed off!!)

And today I started a new counted cross stitching--
I did find a Needle work shop that will still get the Word Play patterns for anyone--
This is Junes I have started--
and think I will go ahead and order July and August ones later today!!!

And--
though it took me 2 days and several try's--
I did start another  pair of socks using the Magic Loop method--
I did pick the wrong yarn to do the first row of fancy work they wanted me to do--
so I finally just started with the first row of the pattern--
nice---------!!!
I find if I keep one ball of yarn in a zip lock bag-- the 2 balls of yarn don't tangle as much!!!

Ok-- I will stop for today--
and let you all get back to doing your 'things'--
though it has gotten a 'bit' warmer here--
it is still really chilly, windy, and damp--soooo???????????????

TAKE TIME TO TELL SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE THEM TODAY--
LUV, DI


8 comments:

Cheryll said...

I love the "inchy" idea... & you've finished so many of them. The socks look great too... xox

Karen said...

The cross stitch bunny is oh so sweet.
I don't know how you keep coming up with ideas that are different for those hexie shapes. I would probably put "tired" on about half of them as I have not been sleeping well.

Carol said...

I'm so glad to see your "activity", Di. I love your socks!!! Sooo colorful!

I hope you feel better soon.

Alice said...

The bunny is so cute. Bunny approves!!! You really have been busy despite feeling poorly. Well done. Hope this coming week is warmer and you feel better. L,A-

Joy McD said...

I’m sorry you’ve been not well, but you’ve still managed to get an amazing amount of stuff done! Love the bunny and I am in awe of the socks!! Hang in there xx

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Hope you are feeling better! The inchies are looking good. And I love the little bunny :))

sunny said...

My goodness! For not feeling the top of your game, you've sure been productive! I love how your inchies are coming along. I've been working on so many projects, but I haven't had a finish for awhile. Must do some quilting this week.

Maria said...

Such a cute Bunny and you've stitched many inchies too.
Hope you are feeling well soon.