document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, April 28, 2019

SUNDAY'S HERE--

Like-- I said before--
Sunday's like to roll around about every 7 days!!!!

Think we are still back at Easter though for this weeks update!!
On the Inchies--
and as I said--Easter here is very quiet--

Monday--
was for the daffodils that are in bloom this week--
ours here seem to be only the white ones--but still beautiful--
and some other spring flowers--
purple ones --
and some lovely pink ones--

and some yellow--
and even this one-
and some grey ones--
silly --di--that is a squirrel not a flower!!!!

Tuesday--
called for a little nap in the afternoon--
I try very hard not to nap during the day--
I can go to bed and go to sleep with in 1 to 10 minutes--
and even though I have to get up in the night to go visit the lady's room-
I can go right back to sleep when I get back into bed--
but--
something happened during the early morning hours of Tuesday--
first time was around 3 am--a bad panic attack woke me up-
was able to get back to sleep--but had another one at 4:30 and there was
not alot of sleeping after that--
so I did have Anne come for our Tues morning get together--
but mid afternoon there was no hope for me--except a short nap!!!

Wednesday--
was a big day for me 51 years ago--
as I gave birth to my daughter, Dawn--
Where does the years go???

Thursday--
as I sat stitching and watching out the window--
I seen my first butterfly of the spring season fly by--
it was just a white one--but still pretty to watch--

Friday-
the last 3 days had been pants day--really--
an order I did came in the mail--on Wednesday--
the light blue pair on the right hand side--
and on Thursday a friend and I made a quick trip into Elmira--
she needed to go to K hols and I needed a couple things at the bigger
Walmart--and those navy blue pants jumped into my cart--
and on Friday when I went to our walmart to walk--
those tan ones--which are the same as the navy blue ones--
which are all capris--not pants!!!
jumped into the cart--
I have not decided if I am keeping them all or not--
they are all cotton --
and cotton gets harder and harder to find--
the light blue ones have a too tight and too wide elastic in them--
that can be fixed--the other two are cotton and spandex--which I love!!
and I can get them on and zip and button them and even sit down in them--
though it wouldn't hurt to lose a couple more pounds --
which I am working on--
the best news of all--all 3 of these are 2 sizes smaller than when I got to NY!!!

Last weeks worth of inchies-
and yes--I did stitch the daffodil at an angle--
I will fix it--
(maybe??)


For slow stitching

this is what I am working on--



I have gotten more done on this--
but forgot to do an updated photo--
bad, di!!!

And for
I  stitched every day last week--
and in fact every day this year so far--
that is 118 days so far!!!

Oh--that's all for today--all you wonderful people out there--

HAVE A GREAT AND WONDERFUL WEEK WITH THOSE WHO LOVE YOU--
LUV, DI


9 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You've done so good keeping up with your stitching every day. I'm trying to do a little art every day in hopes I can get better! We'll see! lol Love your pretty Spring flowers there. It feels more like summer here today! Hugs!

Karen said...

The daffodil hexie is a pretty one.

Jennie in GA said...

Congrats on your stitching progress as well as for stitching daily! That is impressive!!

Maria said...

Great week of inchies ! How many more are you doing...
Beautiful flowers and I always enjoy seeing your squirrel...
Nice new pants...
Good progress on your cross stitch.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Beautiful flowers. Spring not so far along here and though I got my capris out today the weather forecast says we might get some of that horrible white stuff again!
You are so good at keeping up stitching everyday! Hugs!

sunny said...

Busy girl! I'm always amazed at what you com up with for your inchies. I'd never be that clever. Our local internet company had a cyber attack, and we were without WiFi for about 72 hours. I think something like that, on a larger scale, could be the downfall of our society. We rely on technology for entirely too much. Heading off on vacation on Wednesday, so I won't be around much for the next couple of weeks.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Lovely spring flowers - and you're a quilter! My sister-in-law quilts and I hold you ladies in high regard. My fingers aren't that nimble! Love the little inches.

Kate said...

Love your hexies! It's been watching what you add each week. Congrats on going down 2 sizes, that's a definite achievement. Have a great week.

Linda in Calif. said...

Funny how those pants just jump in your cart - the same happens to me. Only it is chips or cookies. Hahaha Panic attacks are the worse - I didn't realize one could have them in the middle of the night (I'm assuming it woke you up. Or you woke up and then had one.)