document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, November 24, 2019

COUNT DOWN

It seems we are always counting--
towards something we are looking forward to-
or towards a time when we want to get something over with--
and this time of the year--
we are always 'counting' from now until the end of the year!!!

But last week I was 'counting' how many days of cold weather
we were having in a row here in Florida--

Nov 17th
Sunday--
and for this time of the year--it was down right cold here--
I even had to turn the heat on for about 4 nights in a row--
usually I only have to do that for 1-2 nights --but not until Jan/Feb!!
I even had to get out my one pair of jeans and long sleeved tops and sweaters!!!

Nov 18th-
Monday-
and finally the sun came out for a bit--
as the days were dark and overcast--3-4 in a row--
again not our Florida weather!!!

Nov 19th
Tuesday--
Tuesday was one of those 'O' kind of days--
Frannie came and picked me up and we went shopping--
went to Lucky's for a couple things and then on to Aldi's--
there we discovered that between the two of us we did not have a quarter
for the cart--so we both grabbed a cloth shopping bag that we brought-
and walked in--she found a couple things and paid for them--
I did not find what I was looking for--
and then we left--
and went to Staples for me--blue ink was needed for my printer--
and then I went on the the Dollar Tree for a few things--
(later at home I discovered that I had left a bag of items that I paid for--
in the store--$3 worth--grrrr!!!)
then on to Walmart--for groceries and such--
when we came out and went to put items in the car--
I went looking for the bag that I had taken into Aldi's--
only it was no where to be found--somehow I had lost it--
probably in Aldi's  parking lot!!!  I really liked that one bag too!!!
And I got back here 8 minutes late to get my lunch--
so you see why I said it was an 'O' kind of day--like O-No!!!!
yet these are such simple little pitty things in the game of life--

Nov20th
Wednesday--
Ah--Di--pumpkins where last month--Halloween--
well--
they were also a big thing for me in November --
cause of this cross stitching--
I was just down to stitching on the last little pumpkins and then this one was
finished--just one more to do in this series--the December one--and I have
started it--yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(yes--my male Pilgrim is not where the pattern had him--
whoever was stitching this one--(HUMMM)
had somehow stitched the words--cranberries and November too far
to the left--way too far--
but he told me that was 'ok' he wanted to be closer to his 'lady' friend anyways!!!

Nov 21st
Thursday--
time to start all those--
it seems this time of the year we write--list after list for all kinds of things--
who is coming to dinner for the holidays--
shopping lists for those dinners--
gift lists--
But here is the list I did this day--
my 'ufo' list--
I have 11 projects that need my loving attention on this next year--
and they are all in the same tote--just waiting--
Frannie came again and we went to Joann's for a couple pieces of fabric-
to finish a couple projects--I really don't have much of a stash left--
from all the moves lately--just one small tote--so--I get to go shopping
for stuff now more often--
got the fabric for the binding for the  Christmas quilt I had been hand quilting
this past month--

Nov 22nd
Friday--
Can you tell what this Inchy is about???
Yep--my new RN was here today--
and my blood pressure was this reading--
and that low is nearly a miracle for me--so it needed to go down in history--
on an inchy!!!!

And by bedtime--
I had a large finish all done--

I really can't believe it myself --that this is all done and can now be enjoyed!!
I loved making the blocks for this one--
(and no I can not remember which bom I did this from--bad me!!)

LET YOUR LOVE FOR LIFE SHINE THROUGH THIS WEEK--
LUV, DI





2 comments:

Maria said...

Definitely an Oh No inchie was needed for all the mishaps....
Lovely cross stitched pumpkins and a great finish...

sunny said...

Your fall stitchy is gorgeous!!! And I can't believe you had to get out jeans and a long sleeved shirt. I hope they're put away again for now!