document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, July 25, 2021

THE STORY OF THE 'HARE'

 I think I am being a 'hare' this month-

I have been busy with needle and thread--only--

it seems like it has taken me long time to do the stitching on the projects--most of them have been embroidery and alot of hand quilting--and not much at the sewing machine--

I did get the last block of the 'stay at home' ones done from Joy's blog site--


remember I do color mine in--using crayons on this series--I am now officially all caught up til next months block on this bom!!


And I did get the 3 little pin cushions made--


They are small--the other 2 are gifts --this one is mine--maybe???

And--

I finished these up that I had cut and laid out --
now I really need to start working on the trims and beading on these hexies!!  I did finally order the special templates to make these 'block' looking hexagons!

Wonder what 'Di' is doing with these???
I moved my floor lamps around and this is the first time I took a photo at the cutting table since I did that and I can see that this lamp is 'no' good for taking photos here--gives a 'pinkish' tint to everything--always something!!!!  You will have to wait to see where these are going--yes--I can be mean now and then!!!!!!


Just ask this 'poor' project--just how mean I am--as 'she' took the seam ripper to the 'round' hexie shape that she created with all these hexies back in 2019 --Wonder where that crazysilly lady is going with this mess now???????

And here is what the new counted cross stitching project that she is working on-

I think the color of the star is too light--there is a total of 3 on this border--so now I have to decide if I am taking out that first one and changing the color or not?????


KEEP SMILING AND KEEP THINKING POSTIVE--MOST OF ALL --KEEP BEING CREATIVE!
HUGS, DI



 



5 comments:

Maria said...

Pretty block and tiny pincushions….
Oh you’re going to be putting all your hexies together Yeh ! Enjoy!
Stay safe and well.

Deb A said...

Ok - the wile e coyote indent on the truck is awesome! So many Saturday morning memories watching that cartoon. You are making great progress.... the hand work sure is turtle time work.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Cute pincushion! I think I agree on the star being too light - at least by the photo. So what did you decide?
Stay safe. Hugs!

sunny said...

Ah, I forgot you were taking all you hexies apart. Can't wait to see what they become next. Remember, stitching is not a race. Just do what you enjoy, and take all the time you need. You always have so many cute projects, I don't know how you decide what to work on next!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Yay, you and I are both caught up on my BOM, haha! Love how you are coloring yours in xx