document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, March 26, 2022

I SEEM TO BUSY--

 After 2 years of staying here by the building and just going out for groceries-- I have been on the go more this month--wonder where I am going though!!!!

Actually went to Walmart one morning this week and went inside and shopped--and one of the things I bought was a bag of potting soil--and on Wednesday--I used that whole bag up --repotting all my house plants and a couple new ones--even bought some light purple pansies at Walmart to hopefully enjoy for a couple weeks!!  I did have dirt everywhere once I was done--but I know all my plants clapped their happy little leaves to be in bigger pots and new dirt on them!!!! And 'yes' I add silk flowers to some of the pots for color!!!



And on Friday a friend from here in the apartments and I walked downtown to a dinning place called-'Meg O Mallies'--and-- yes it's kind of an Irish bar-right down to the kilts the waitress's and waiter's wear-and we had a male waiter--had yummy homemade bean soup at 18 cents a cup--and a nice cod fish dinner--and it's the first time I have eaten in a restaurant in over 2 years--and that was fun in itself!!!  We have lots of different restaurants downtown here--so where to eat next week????

On the way back I did stop into Molly Mutts thrift store and bought '2' new plates with roses for my collection--


you know me and my 'roses'!!

I got this months Bird block done from Quilt Doodles site--


But instead of House Sparrows--I had to make mine Robins for this month--Daffodils' and Robins just plain go together for me this time of the year!!

And now here is the first 3 blocks on this series--


The daffodils are a really bright yellow--but for some reason they came out lighter yellow in the photos!!

I do mine in needle turn applique and am doing the flowers in wools! You know me--gotta be a bit difficult different!!!!!

I am working on a spring counted crossing and it is nearly done--so photos soon on that and I have prepared an embroidery project that I will start today that will be gifts--so that is 'secret' sewing!!

And I have last months bird embroidery laid out on the cutting table--Have it cut to size now and am auditioning border for it!!

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK AND MAYBE VENTURE OUT AND DO SOMETHING YOU HAVEN'T DONE IN A LONG TIME AND THEN LEAVE ME A COMMENT ABOUT IT--

HUGS, DI





No comments: